MISSION AND VISION MESSAGE FROM PRINCIPAL AIMS OF THE SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY ACCREDITATION SISTER SCHOOL
Aims of the School
- Foster an intrinsic sense of respect for self and others through a living understanding of moral values - care, understanding and acceptance.
- Provide a safe and supportive physical and social/emotional environment which fosters in ALL a sense of ownership and pride in the School through collaboration.
- Foster high expectations to enable ALL to experience success as they strive to attain their potential academically, socially, emotionally, physically and culturally through diverse and equitable learning experiences.
- Shape a community of versatile, spirited learners who value quality relationships with their family, teachers, peers and the community as a whole so as to establish high standard citizenship.
- Develop independent and lifelong learners with the confidence to take risks and with a passion for self-improvement and development to meet the changing needs of ALL within School.
- Develop the skills of collaboration and critical and creative thinking so that all members of the School community can work effectively in a variety of environments.
- Continue to improve and increase facilities and resources to enable increased opportunities for students to participate in range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs and activities and for staff to work effectively.
- Achieve and maintain cutting edge technology and technical competency throughout the School community that enhances the delivery, quality and effectiveness of teaching, learning and administration.