Contacting the school for a discussion or an appointment is usually the first step. See below for which step applies to your child's circumstances:
The sponsorship will be taken out for study discontinuity. An extra cost for EPO (Exit Permit Only) will be applied at the end of study.
TUITION FEES ARE TO BE PAID TERMLY FROM AUGUST TO JUNE. There is a Rp 675.000 reduction for your second child and a further Rp 675.000 reduction for your third child.
There will be no fee reduction made if a child is absent from the school during the school year. In the event that your child does not complete a term of study, for any reason, refunds can not be considered.
ALL fees are due before the term commences. Failure to meet payments ontime will necessitate in the delay of your child/children from being admitted to class. The school maintains the fees at a very competitive rate ; it is therefore reasonable that the school expects regular and punctual fee payment.
All NEW parents are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. Please note that this fee MUST be paid before admission to secure a place for your child.
Short-term Study Programs for Overseas Students
- Purpose of this policy
- Program overview
Purpose of this policy
To ensure that Short-term Study Programs for Overseas Students are well organised and all involved parties understand their roles and responsibilities.
Host schools must:
- sign an agreement when hosting study tour groups, detailing:
- services the school provides
- fees the school receives
- that host parents are aware that they are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of overseas students out of school hours
- report on Short-term Student Study Programs
Note: School determines the level of fees payable for Short-term Student Study Programs.
Important: The school may remove an overseas student from the school at its own discretion or at the request of the host school if the student is not complying with the school's code of conduct.
- provide groups of visiting overseas students with the opportunity to:
- gain new skills and knowledge through a combination of school-based learning and hands-on, educational excursions
- improve their English through lessons and practice in a variety of settings
- interact and learn with other students to develop friendships and intercultural understanding
- experience Indonesian culture through school program
- may range in duration from 5 days to 4 weeks
- lessons with local students
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes by qualified ESL teachers
- excursions facilitated by the school